Reviews for "EBF5 NPC Maker"

2,12,5,5,7,2,17,5,11,13,22,3

Excelente, ha nacido un revolucionario.

This is a very nice editor!
Here's my character:

14,14,21,13,3,12,36,28,11,7,33,8

3,21,2,5,4,5,2,11,6,7,46,2
Name: Rakso
Decription: Rakso, is a miniature collector who spend times playing tabletop games in a hobby store. He will give you a special item if you collect pieces of models that are scattered around the adventure. For some reason, he was once secretly allied with Akron by his possesion untill his defeat.

Wakao Mo
2,0,13,40,9,2,3,29,6,4,30,4

A drunken old man that stole whatever's on the booted people outside from a inn. Also like to forge on the go. He like gathering stuff to make his own improvised weapons until he has enough improvisation to forge into a actual weapon. He may join the party after doing a chain of quests,that leads to his friend's son who's takes interest on all party members joins the party.

(short review:Its quite good, wished there was a little more options for stuff like hair tho)

kiya Monoe
12,10,22,31,3,2,17,33,2,3,17,2

A young mage that can sell you magic items if you do a quest for her. She's either normally bored or tierd. If you do her quest, she'll give you a potion as a sample