Reviews for "EBF5 NPC Maker"

love it :D

Neat little thingy. I´d give it all the stars if it had the option to see all parts at once and choose any of them. Like the maker in EBF3.

mine is 2,12,8,5,2,2,4,24,2,13,10,2
put him any name u want but i'd reccomend Ryan Hash
age:21
job: merchant, probably.

2,3,5,18,2,2,59,11,2,8,8,4

Name: Ren Dragonheart
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Story: Guardian of Skull Cavern, he is a warrior seeking a real battle that happens by the way of the arrival of Matt and his friends. His Kotetsu sword can cut a rock in half, and the shield he wears is just a gift from his uncle.

If he is an NPC who gives one item in exchange for another, if not much, it could be an average mineral for an advanced. It would be really cool and Ren could say later: "You are interesting warriors, I hope you come back so we can celebrate your victory in the future."

Here is, well, me. 2,6,6,31,2,2,9,24,9,4,3,2. Name: Robo
Desc: I don't think he's in the right dimension.