Reviews for "Starfreaks: Vortex"

Fun game, but i wish it was much longer. Felt more like a mini game or something than a full game. Cant wait to see more tho ! Keep it up.

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

Got plenty more where that came from ;) next one will be a bit longer. Glad ya enjoyed it!

YE FINALLY AN EVIL ENDING! Amazing job man. I loved it all. :) I hope the next one is soon. Also as a request could you possibly make a game as a character who can have an ending to become a shyfter?

Heheh maybe ;)

Next one should be online by mid September!

Great game, but damn, what did I eat to drive them away like that?!

Bok choy

A strong improvement over the previous games though it feels short in a similar manner to Frostfall and Moonbright. Different paths give the impression of a branching storyline, but all them quickly lead back to the same area to meet with the shyfter. This makes the area surrounding the cove seem like a really small place to explore. Still a great game. I think you encouraged my imagination a little too much, which, in turn, led me to disappoint myself once I realized how quickly I was able to reach multiple endings.

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

There are a few endings that don't lead to the shyfter meeting. One branch let's you rescue Edge from prison and escape with the pirates, or search for a flying castle with a dragon in it. Another let's you free edge from a sacrifice and escape with the pirates alive. But yeah, most do lead to that shyfter encounter. The variants are harder to get to. Thanks for playing and sharing your thoughts! My next one splits into two totally separate games after the first city so I'm excited to share that :)

oh... i though this is just a mini game while loading the game .. i realise this is actual game only after i see "Play more Crypt Shyfter games on Newgrounds." xD

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

Yep all my games are pure text adventures ;)

No fancy graphics, just your kickass imagination!