Reviews for "Starfreaks: Vortex"

what kind of person am i to reject being a crystal knight damn my inability to betray people or turn evilllll !!!!!!.....but i did defeat vortex which was pretty awesome <3

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

Eat that, Vortex, ya dirty Shyfter bastard! Being the hero beats being an evil crystal knight shitbag any day

10/10 you get to be a pirate then a general and rip out peoples spines.

in all seriousness though, this is a really good game from the literal two endings i've seen.

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

And you can kill bad guys with a fart! :D

Ever since i was a little boy i wanted to be the ultimate badass. I trained for years and years for this day. And i achieved Ultimate BADASSERY

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

To walk the path of the badass is no easy feat. Heroes and champions may draw crowds of adoring fans in the fighting pits, but a true badass knows these are but trivialities.

Who will stand against the darkness if not an ultimate badass? Who will protect the weak and defenseless if not an ultimate badass?? This is our calling! We stand shoulder to shoulder against the onslaught of evil, and we will not fall!

Your training has paid off, my chicken-headed compatriot. YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE BADASS!

(On a funny note, my auto correct wanted me to say you are the ultimate Frisbee, but that's just silly)

*playing dreadnaughts* *sees this*
T H E R E S M O R E ?!?!

New fan :)

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

Heheh oh yes, there's more ;)

I'll be posting a new one by the end of the month and I have ideas for dozens more written in my notebook! Trying to post one every month or two :)

Welcome to the tribe fellow badass!

"I mean, that was kinda a dick move what you did to the pirates, but... I won't tell the feyfolk if you don't."
10/10

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

hahahah that was a total dick move! how could you!? XD