Reviews for "Goat in The Cave"

People who love hard games will like this and might rate this high. I am don't really get that frustrated with games and I am very patient which is what you need to be in some parts of this game. This game is super hard but does not feel unplayable. I get so much enjoyment out of beating just even a level or finishing a part of a hard game.

Awesome!!

Got to level 32, then lost m patience. 27 was a very tedious level, even if not hard. I hate have to wait for platforms.

The music is good, I really like the art style and it is generally just great. It would be intresting to see someone make a speedrun on this.

A simple platformer with crazy spikes that seems out of "I Wanna Be The Guy"!
Great for a quick gaming sessions, nothing really new or original, still pretty fun; plus, the goat is too cute!

Things I would improve:
- Level design: waiting for moving platform is pretty tedious, try to avoid levels that force you to do that.
- Some sort of quick intro and ending cutscenes would've been a nice addition!
- This issue may be on my side: sometimes I can see gaps between tiles!

Good job! Hope to see more platformer from you! :)