For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Goat in The Cave"

People who love hard games will like this and might rate this high. I am don't really get that frustrated with games and I am very patient which is what you need to be in some parts of this game. This game is super hard but does not feel unplayable. I get so much enjoyment out of beating just even a level or finishing a part of a hard game.

More like I Wanna Be The Goat. Now seriously, although the game is interesting and actually pretty good, it's not really my cup of tes, hence the average score.

A simple platformer with crazy spikes that seems out of "I Wanna Be The Guy"!
Great for a quick gaming sessions, nothing really new or original, still pretty fun; plus, the goat is too cute!

Things I would improve:
- Level design: waiting for moving platform is pretty tedious, try to avoid levels that force you to do that.
- Some sort of quick intro and ending cutscenes would've been a nice addition!
- This issue may be on my side: sometimes I can see gaps between tiles!

Good job! Hope to see more platformer from you! :)

I mostly just agree with what the other reviews say. There isn't enough to keep the player entertained, but the game itself is pretty good.

no new mechanic, kind of just Mario without enemies. Add an original mechanic and that combined with the great graphics would be a winner.