Reviews for "Let's get Apple!"

simple gameplay but the difficulty curve is excellent. As soon as you "get it" there's a slightly more difficulty challenge to keep you playing. The art style is obviously outstanding. I wish there was a little more complexity (i.e. multiple apples) or something to really make the puzzles stumping, but as it stands the game is very nice.

qeshi responds:

Thank you for the long review.

I've been working on and off with this game for the last 5 years and I tried to add more complexity but I couldn't get the game mechanics to work out right (sort of cut the rope like mechanic).

And since Flash has an end of life date I thought I'll just publish the game and cut the game shorter. That's why it doesn't get any more advanced. But maybe if people like it I'll port it to Haxe in the future.

Cheers!

The gameplay isn't anything too special, but there's a noticeable change in difficulty at just the right time, making it pretty great.

The art is gorgeous, and I like the ending. <3

Thanks!

I'm happy people play through the whole game so they can see the ending. I've been working on and of for the last couple of month just with the ending.

Very nice physics game. the kawaii animals are a definite plus. Keep up the good work queshi!

-Yohio

Thank you! ^_^

Very cute and fun game. Decent puzzler. Very short trough. But with lots of medals - that is good.

The only really hard level is the last one.

There is some bug that didn''t let me press the forward button and would not let me to ending game screen and the "complete all levels" medal, the first time I completed the last level, so I had to do it twice and second dime it worked.

mogu mogu