Reviews for "Zombie Cannon Attack!"

Almost instantly addicted. It's simple but super cute and kept me playing for a half hour before I realized how much time had passed.

RubbleGames responds:

Thanks, that's really good to hear, glad you liked it.

I thought it was pretty entertaining. This could've been really epic if you added more features.

There's a bug where one zombie becomes a "super" zombie and doesn't ever die over time. Since I have stealth at a high enough level that no one shoots them, this means that I can't possibly lose anymore. This is made much worse by the fact that there doesn't seem to be an option to exit a run in progress, so I get stuck forever.

RubbleGames responds:

The zombies get a health boost from infecting citizens. In theory if you upgrade infect boost enough you could go on forever but I never expected people to play that far :)
If you stop clicking crates you'll eventually get stuck. But I'll have a look at balancing the very late game better. Thanks for your feedback, please PM me with any features you'd like to see.

this game is so cool! addictive thanks for give us this incredible game

RubbleGames responds:

No problem, thanks for playing and glad you liked it. Feel free to download the Android version too :)

I don't mind about the young voice saying "Rampage", I already thought that it is probably a family member. However the achievements are not working for me, I tried reloading the page, still they won't work. Simple and nice game, also the artstyle may be a bit strange when starting the game, but once you get settled you are used to it. 3.5 because the game needs some fine adjustments like becoming a bit more complex in its mechanics, especially when you have a real horde. Perhaps a minion automatically picking up and using the brains would be good or having some more skills you can use, also I would love it if you had the option to upgrade the rampage :D Pretty standard game so far, but like I said some more adjustments to it and it would be really good in my opinion.

Game doesn't load for me. Using Chrome. This is all I see. http://imgur.com/a/RZ8Wt

RubbleGames responds:

I honestly don't know what's going on here. I developed the game in chrome and played it all the way through in chrome on Newgrounds to test the medals. If anyone comes across this issue and can access the console to see if there are any error messages I'd appreciate it.