Reviews for "Zombie Cannon Attack!"

The game looks fun- but it crashes everytime you click out of it. It's heavily based on the mouse, so it's super frustrating clicking outside by mistake. Using chrome ;P

RubbleGames responds:

Update: I think I've fixed the freezing issue. I'm hoping I've also fixed the problem causing the crashes on loading some people have been getting. If anyone comes across any problems please let me know. I will do my very best to fix them.

Original response: When that happens it's not crashing, just freezing. If you switch to a different tab and back it'll unfreeze. Obviously that's not ideal behaviour, unfortunately the newer versions of the engine I use don't seem to like the way Newgrounds hosts games. I'm looking into it though. Thanks for the feedback.

Game doesn't load for me. Using Chrome. This is all I see. http://imgur.com/a/RZ8Wt

RubbleGames responds:

I honestly don't know what's going on here. I developed the game in chrome and played it all the way through in chrome on Newgrounds to test the medals. If anyone comes across this issue and can access the console to see if there are any error messages I'd appreciate it.

Rubble games... and a zombie or something under it.

And it sits there.. forever.

Great title screen that never progresses.

RubbleGames responds:

Can you give me a bit more info please, such as browser and os?

this game is so cool! addictive thanks for give us this incredible game

RubbleGames responds:

No problem, thanks for playing and glad you liked it. Feel free to download the Android version too :)

Might be a problem only I'm having, but whenever I click off-screen during the game, the whole thing freezes.

RubbleGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback, it's not just you. I'm looking into it but it doesn't happen on my site, only on Newgrounds. If you switch to a different tab and back it should unfreeze.