Reviews for "Zombie Cannon Attack!"

this half a star is for making a zombie with a baby voice on a rampage. killing people with that voice just piss me off

RubbleGames responds:

That's my little boy's voice and he was very happy to be involved, congrats on being such a dick though.

This really reminds me Zombie Tsunami, this is better than that game for me. Good job!

RubbleGames responds:

Thanks, really glad you liked it.

I thought it was pretty entertaining. This could've been really epic if you added more features.

There's a bug where one zombie becomes a "super" zombie and doesn't ever die over time. Since I have stealth at a high enough level that no one shoots them, this means that I can't possibly lose anymore. This is made much worse by the fact that there doesn't seem to be an option to exit a run in progress, so I get stuck forever.

RubbleGames responds:

The zombies get a health boost from infecting citizens. In theory if you upgrade infect boost enough you could go on forever but I never expected people to play that far :)
If you stop clicking crates you'll eventually get stuck. But I'll have a look at balancing the very late game better. Thanks for your feedback, please PM me with any features you'd like to see.

Bug: after reaching 3k skill upgrade cost, the skill doesn't working anymore. Very frustrating.

RubbleGames responds:

This isn't a bug. The cannon has a cap. The text changes from 'buy' to 'max' and the cost says 'max reached' to explain this.

Almost instantly addicted. It's simple but super cute and kept me playing for a half hour before I realized how much time had passed.

RubbleGames responds:

Thanks, that's really good to hear, glad you liked it.