Reviews for "Overwatch Noir"

It was funny :) I meant sad. JK That's what ya get ya fast bitch

To hell with it, I'm giving this five stars.

I enjoyed the animation. and to be honest while the inner Overwatch fan in me was REALLY fucking bugged about the ship between Tracer and McCree for the obvious reason.... At the same time I also feel that this works on one argument that, in game when you play without any limits in arcade mode there's an easter egg that Tracer points out that there are other versions of herself in other dimensions.

So who knows, maybe if there was multiverse theory applied to this where there's a version of Tracer that's straight or bisexual, this ship would have worked out extremely well and there'd still be the version of Tracer that's lesbian.

So in that context I suppose that this story would actually make sense. With that said I think that in spite of the lack of foresight on your part before Tracer was confirmed gay in the lore, this is still a really beautiful work of art.

One of the best video I see.

Wow! Amazing. I greatly enjoyed this. The animation is beautiful, and the story was tragic. Wow wow. I want more :D

I had just happened to watch this on youtube first and, let me tell you, it was fa-nominal. I love the animation and the story to it. 5 Stars.