Reviews for "Arcade Builder"

Worker just stops building anything -running around without a reason.

Fire him... Clearly lazy

I've tried to play more than once but every time the game remains convinced i have not built a change machine to complete task 1. Seems nice but I can't be sure as I can't advance

aJamDonut responds:

Is your builder moving? He may need to build it first. If he's not moving, you need to update your browser or move away from IE.

This game has potential. The overall concept of the game is good, however the machines cost too much for as little as they make for profit, it takes ages to be able to upgrade/afford anything. The mechanic takes way too long to build anything. There should also be a timeline or reminder of some sort when you'll have to pay electricity bills. I feel like there should also be an option to move the furniture, or be able to rotate if you decide to change/remodel.

aJamDonut responds:

Sure I agree with all, but my builder isn't that slow - you can hire more if it's slow

I like the idea. I hate watching the little guy slowlyslowlyslowly build everything. I wish it was just drop and go. 5 bathrooms in an arcade? Yeah right!

aJamDonut responds:

Maybe the developer has a toilet fetish

#2buggy4me