Reviews for "Arcade Builder"

Your game locks up my browser before I've even started. I then have to kill my browser. So, zero stars. I even had to copy/paste this review rather than type it in the review box because I'll only have a few seconds after clicking before the browser will freeze here.

Playing this game reminded me of Caine's Arcade. Everybody's seen that, right? I just love that video. Anyway, it was interesting to have a game that was itself about games. I guess that's appropriate. The music was very nice.

It took awhile to load up the achievements. I had to wait before they were completed. I guess that was just them being built. I love how simple the game is. It's very sincere.

I really like this game but it needs a little improvment, when building, the builder keeps getting confuzed and runing in circles instead of building maybe edit the builders code so the build everything in order of when you placed it down it kinda does that but it is also builds what evers nearest which makes it spin in circles when your trying to redo the entire area.

Buggy to the point of unplayability. I'm not able to buy anything, or build anything.

The absolute worst thing is that the "camera" doesn't work.

This is the "Big Rigs Over the Road Racing" of Newgrounds.

aJamDonut responds:

#upgrade, i recommend a computer worth more than $40

The game is really fun, but after a while, it starts to get boring.