Reviews for "Arcade Builder"

Its a bit too easy because the electricity bills just stopped coming after the first time i got them. I feel like the overall feel of the game could be improved if the customers actually walked into the arcade instead of just walking around outside and you just getting money from ghosts. Also the walls and floors dont cost any money, which also makes the game way too easy. You could literally build a toilet anywhere and people would like it ( I think i havent actually done this) so thats something you could change. Otherwise its a nice little game and if its improved and expanded in future builds i would gladly play it.

i realy like this game.

Got a Freeze by dismantling a couch while there was someone sitting on it.

I am having problems unlocking the "Complete the 1st Challenge" medal. I done the tutorial but after doing everything it started over with "Let's Start By Building A Change Machine" and it doesn't go away after doing so.

This is a really fun game. I do enjoy it. There's plenty to do, plenty of things to upgrade. Somethings i noticed though were the controls. I couldn't rotate any of the machines. I've tried rotating them with the "R" key when trying to place them and when they were already placed. The ability to rotate them after being placed/moving them around in general would be awesome. If you can't make ends meet and pay an electricity bill it would be nice to select things and sell them. Even just to move them around for more space. Maybe its just me with rotating objects but it makes it really tough to make the place organized because I only have certain options. The camera controls did not work for me either. I had to use either the arrow keys (which moves the whole browser as well), or try to get it to move with the mouse cursor which was a little finicky. I'm glad that was implemented though. Starting out was a little rough because I didn't know workers count as part of the arcades occupancy. Adding another machine, lo and behold there were customers! When the change machine is clicked there is no exit button for the dialogue box. Some machines like pacboy say that the electricity is off but it's still operational and making money. It's all good with me because it's making me money and I don't have to pay a dime, but it is not very good for play-ability. I love the tasks. It gives players something to work towards. It's not just a mindless game that never ends. All in all it's a pretty good game. There are just minor tweaks that need to be done. I've played waaaay worse betas so it's doing great. Keep it up!

Less than 5 mins in, builder is stuck on the other side of the street and won't build anything. Also the mouse control feels really loose and sloppy. Would like the ability to zoom in/out.