Reviews for "Arcade Builder"

I find this game to be very much like a tycoon. I love the pixelated style and the challenges it brings. I think an option to name your arcade would be a good idea as well as some other kinds of arcade games such as ski ball and those basketball throwing games.

Lots of potential here. In the current form, it isn't a difficult game, but I like the concept. If you tweaked some things it could be excellent. The walls and floors need to cost money. The space is a bit of an issue, why does an arcade take 4 spaces when placed horizontally, but only 3 when placed vertically? Some things like that could theoretically be a part of strategy, but there aren't enough game options. There needs to be like 20 or so at least arcades, and there is no indication that people get bored playing the same things over and over. Also, I'm not sure what role the decorations play.

Really Good. The only problem i have is earning money

Good game, but prematurely released.
1 - make pressing escape put the furniture you're building away
2 - add a log of the customers thoughts as they leave the building (it's really irritating to have to click on every one as they walk out)
2b - add a list of reasons why customers are unhappy and what percentage of them feel that way
3 - make furniture sell-able
4 - too much lag, try running the customers in a for loop rather than being individual objects
5 - regulate customer flow, there should not be this many customers in an arcade this small
5b - this could add an element where customers walk down the sidewalk and are attracted in by signs or flashy things

that's some basic functions need to be added, but aside from that it's a fun game

con que programa hicite el uego

aJamDonut responds: