Reviews for "Arcade Builder"

The best arcade machine is not unlockable, but i understand this is a work in progress. Also, is there a move tool?

Best game but in my fixed pc it dosent even build the floor or arcade machine

nice game and i don't like sim Builder games but i do like Arcades and this game

Allright, let's do this.

I have played tutorial and harder mode. (Can't find normal mode, unless that's harder mode)

Good and bad parts.

Good: The overall game is so-so, there is feel of progress as you have to unlock better equipment, there are objectives and you can set prices on machines (after unlocking the option that is).

Bad: Arcades and change machines fill 2 slots instead of one, can't close change machine windows (have to click on another machine), can't relocate items (have to sell and buy another),
there is no change of day (only expenses), you have to pay to be able to buy janitors and more workers (????), the amount of customers accelerate a bit too fast and the game freezes a lot at a certain point when you have built too much.

The freezing part is my only biggets concern at the moment. Most are just small problems.
If most of the problems gets fixed, then i would give it 4 stars.

The game see very good, but there is some bugs. The mouse is very slow and I can't have client in the tutorial.