Reviews for "Arcade Builder"

i was playing the tutorial and i completed the task of buying the change machine so i pressed "complete" in the task menu and it said "it appears this mission is not complete" when it definitely was complete..

Good game, really buggy, art style reminds me of prison architect.

I cant ever get a customer in my store.

It's a good game but so very buggy. I can't fully enjoy this game with the constant bug, which is when all of a sudden the customers don't even use the machines anymore they are just wandering around. and I earn no money. I did what you said in description and saved the game and reloaded, and it only worked somewhat cause like only like 1 customer was going to a machine. Then after reloading again, like 4 customer started playing. and I have a total of 16 machines. Please fix this or make a Arcade Builder 2 game where this bug is eliminated thanks.

A simple Arcade building game, but it work well. Some of the machines take up too much room. They should all fit in the same area.

The medals work, and I earned them all.