Reviews for "Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds"

Simply wow. A perfect use of tween and traditional animation. Awesome quality!!

Wow... I honestly started expecting that to turn into a hentai or something...

Splendid work dude!
I kinda can't figure out why you would choose Robotnik, and why they wouldn't escape in his fancy flying thing... but leaving that aside it was really awesomely done, more to say overperforming with regards to my expectations building up. Dunno, too much to say for such a short review. Keep this work up (or exchange Robotnik with a normal guy). Thanks!

This was short, but the animation was very nice. I would love it if this cartoon continued (unfortunately, I know how hard it is for independent animators to make long cartoons on their own). Keep up the good work.
Also, I just realized that this version of Robotnik fits well with Wario and Waluigi. Long lost cousin maybe?

Yeah, okay, I'll bite. Why Dr. Robotnik and a Kingdom Hearts character?

ExDeathZERO responds:

This was planned to be it's own crossover series at first, but I am unsure if it will continue or not, sadly.