Reviews for "Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds"

Kairi should have summoned her Keyblade-- Destiny's Embrace.
It's weird having Kairi team up with Eggman of all people.
I know Jon Bailey and Nowaking, I'm subscribed to them on YouTube.
I'm expecting this Kairi to turn into CRAAAZY MISTY at any moment.
Jacksepticeye needs some Kingdom Hearts content on his channel.
He doesn't realize how much better we'll all love him for it.
Jack actually met Mr Belt-Zipper Fetish Man himself Tetsuya Nomura.
I'm surprised Nomura wasn't dressed as his belt-sona DiZ.
I was in Traverse Town last night in my dream in the hotel area.
Jack and Mark basically like Donald and Goofy respectively anyway.
Someone needs to make a mage staff for Jack and a knight shield for Mark already.
I've already got my Keyblade in my closet anyway and I bring it with me in the backyard.
Who's more likely to possibly move in with me someday between Jack and Mark?
I consider them both my best friends though we've never met, we have much in common.

who knew, bronies can animate

Hooray! A sequel... prequel... pre-sequel?

Real nice looking. Like the others have said, very smooth running animation. Kairi's dodging and cartwheeling was particularly entertaining. Still a very interesting mix of two games that have very little in common. However I think I'd really like to see more of their traveling.

Then there's the mysteries of how Kairi is there and what those purple shard things are. Pieces of the purple Chaos emerald? Is Kairi simply part of this world?

The Chaos emeralds powers are known to breach time and space, could she have ended up here due to it shattering for some reason?

Kairi found her shard by accident while Robotnik was definitely searching around for the one he found. Who knows?

Warning! Mild Spoilers ahead.
...
... ...
... ... ...

You have been warned!

Too bad we know how their escape from the horrible tentacle monster turns out with the forest critter bit. The end? Or maybe the crystal/emerald shards will come into play somehow?

Very smooth looking

Hey! Thanks for not making this a youtubepoop thing. This was actually pretty good