Reviews for "Episode 8 - Oh, A.I."

After watching this one I went back and watched the entire series from the start till now. Have to say you have really developed this into something else. What started off as this "lolrandumb" internet one off thing turned into this crazy action series filled with a variety of characters, laughs, and action. Can't wait to see more from this series and how it develops even further.

THAT WAS GOOOOOOD! Like holy sht this is fresh quality.
The story is solid, the animation is dope, and the voice acting and voice effects GOD DAMN!!!!

10 out of 10 Solid.

I have to say, your quality of work is really amazing. Regardless of the fact that, yeah, they're stick figures, I could genuinely imagine seeing something like this on national TV; the way the animation eases and flows, all of the attention put into the characters' gestures they make and how they match up with what the say, the way the camera assists in telling the story, there's just so much to look at and you can watch it multiple times and catch something new each viewing. Other than the animation itself, the audio is stellar and the voice acting goes great with all of that well-written dialogue. But on top of it all, I love the WTF/original sense of humor you have in these, and the action scenes are like those really well-made stick animations from back in the day. I'm glad to be a part of these in at least some way and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Keep it up, sir! :)

you have outdone yourself bro! this one is a great one bro! 5 stars to you bro!

PS: do you have a list of the sound effects you used for this? (bro)

Wacky, but enjoyable.