Reviews for "VG Exiles Ep.4 Intro Sneak Peek"

You are absolutery amazing^^

Is that Nostalgia voicing the two legged pig?

Welcome back, R1665!

This preview looks great, man. The lip-syncing on the characters was very well done, and I enjoyed the back-and-forth between the two.

About the only problem I have, really, is that we don't get to see any of the actual fight-- but I imagine that's just the the overwhelming hype making me a tad impatient. I'm looking forward to the final product.

I know this is just a preview but CRIPES! That was some serious quality. You are an excellent Game Sprite Animator. Well done!

First of all. WELCOME BACK!
Second of all! This caught me way off guard. I wasn't expecting the voice acting to be clear and I wasn't really expecting it at all! Despite the other VG Exiles I've re-watched recently.

I loved the dark, MortalKombat background, and the lighting within this sneak Peek, It was good and kept me immerse.

The voice acting was awesome and the conversation was a bit long for me, but it was funny and gave the characters personality.

The background was a bit too dark, but that's just a nit pick. Nothing really big.

But, all of this was good. Love the story within this series and characters. Keep it up man.

And again, WELCOME BACK!