Reviews for "Yotam & Fantasia 16"

I've been following this series for years, and I just want to say that these characters are some of the most fascinating and neurotic lunatics I've ever had the chance to witness as a fly on a digital wall.

Love your work. Can't wait for the next episode.

This is pretty gay dude but I like!

I admit it's great to see Yotam and Fantasia get romantically involved. Yeah, I'm into romance. It makes me wonder if most people honestly think that any two people with a close relationship are romantically linked. Yes, that's what people think. I feel bad for you, just with how your face is so skinny. The voices are still pretty funny.

It looks like they're finally advancing. I was thinking about that "Hang In There" poster. I knew cats would be involved! Does anyone even use motivational posters anymore? Everyone's into demotivational posters.

It's been like a year since the last Yotam and Fantasia this episode was well worth the wait keeping humor consisting still reguardless and the next episode is going to be extremely funny I can tell

I love this. This is super funny and I keep replaying it cause it's so good. The execution is super on point and there wasn't a joke that felt like it missed it's mark; It has perfect timing.
It's really cool seeing the intro next to the cartoon since your stuff has improved by so much in comparison and it's much more charming today.

Awesome work man! Keep up the laughs.