Reviews for "School Girls Love Tentacles: Card 2 (interactive)"

Damn, keep em coming.

Wow, this is a really nice animation!

As an original supporter of both the kick-starter campaign and Indiegogo campaign for SGLT to support the artists involved, I do find it insulting that Delicious orange has yet to deliver many paying backers anything while not responding to anyone yet is happy to sell (i'm assuming sell as you mentioned commission) them to yourself , Dont get me wrong I think your animations are slick and fluid and I am in no way boycotting yourself, I am merely dropping a note here for people to be wary of DeliciousOrange, I noticed that the hyperlink to the patreon doesnt seem to work either, possibly someone has already reported him?.

At least its nice to see that the artwork is getting some use at least and hopefully Ian gets round to sorting his end of the deal out for all the people who have been waiting nearly 3 years.

solid animation and nice ideas.

Rated T
Alright

good but Unless Washa Paired with them its not theirs and honestly Washa's animation id better but its a good concept for an animation just wish it would continue.