Reviews for "Robin Quest: Gauntlet of winter"

A+ to all hail the futa at the end lol. Love the mechanic Any chance you gonna get hooked up with an amazing hentai artist.

I feel like you are struggling with the character design. I bet you can gain like thousands of more star .

I wonder why not more ppl go with you style of games. I mean shit its fun to pick a route each step and wonder what the outcome going to be this mystery to uncover the possible events. And what is even more fun is that each item you get expand the possible of different scenes and animations by folds. Did i just explain the beauty of Witcher 3?

AzrealFreeman responds:

because meet n fuck makes money and everyone aspires to me like them. I make what I want to make because I want to make it. and I thought people who enjoy the futa!

and with a bit of coxing I would probably collaborate with someone who draws a lot better than me, but I have bad memories of attempting to get work done back in the day with undependable people who constantly let me down. thank you for the review!

This feels more like the story of how Robin starts wearing red clothes than spinoff.

Bit of A, bit of B

New Robin content?! I can't believe it.
I love your content mman, keep it coming :D

AzrealFreeman responds:

And more you shall have my friend!

Fun game! Keep up on those skillzzzz ;)

i laugh so hard xD
this its shit but a good shit!! wp man!!

AzrealFreeman responds:

I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult :D Thank you anyway!