Reviews for "School Lunch"

I loved the video specially since I'm still in school!!! I like the idea of simple art and a lose story that doesn't feel forced. It brought the story in the spotlight rather than a dramatic piece to draw your attention! I also likes the relatable topic that opens for personal interpretation with a comedic twist! Although the pizza now-a-day is made in wheat/nutty bread it it's awful! School lunch is awful!

This is pretty funny and the commentary is great. It made me delve back into my memories of public school lunches, boy was it an awful time. Good job bro

I think this is... kinda bad. The visuals are not good at all. The story really didn't go anywhere. It wasn't really my taste I guess.

I particularly enjoyed the 90s wrestling references in this installment, which really added extra value for me. Highly entertaining!

Seems to be a lot of stand-up on the topic of school lately! XD It never gets boring though. Wish I'd had any day with pizza back in school though, sounds like you had pretty awesome grub overall, no matter the delivery or packaging. Entertaining sketch.

-cd-