Reviews for "Save To Kill"

Gameplay -------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IvFosjRNQ Addictive and challenging! definitely would play more of this game

decafpanda responds:

HOLY SHIT.

This game is amazing, i love this type of games since 1942, now that as the shit.

BUT BRO, try beating this game with my eyes, being colorblind as i am. IT WAS FUCKING INSANE, that last stage, that long ass checkpoint, plus the boss throwing red shots in the final, holy motherfucking lord gaben.

Great Job

This game is straight up BADASS! I beat the first boss and I immediately downloaded the mobile version. Do yourself a favor and get it on your phone cause it plays even better with touch screen. It also looks like it has more stuff to do too.

Awesome game!!!

This game is absolutely amazing! I love these bullet hell-like games and this was absolutely phenomenal! It was addictive and the points system just makes you want to play even more to see how far you can get the next time. I can't believe I haven't played this sooner, amazing job art and game wise.