Reviews for "Save To Kill"

Great game, 5/5 for sure, only flaw I see is that Special pickups are way too frequent during bosses, so you can get too many bombs and thus both tons of damage and heal, making bosses kind of easy.
The last 2 bosses can still put up a rather decent fight, tho.

Great stuff, 5/5! The controls are good and I found it fun to play.

The only comments I might have is that the main weapon never feels particularly useful against the stronger enemies, and it's a bit of a grind, but not so much that the game drags.

Years since I last gave a review. Great job!!!

exellent game Decafpanda! but there is a problem in the last boss used my special power (spacebar) when it was in the second phase, somehow i ended in the menu again and no medal, i had 3 hearths in the moment, thanks for the game and keep the good work!

decafpanda responds:

Thx for the play! That glitch makes no sense to me.... very odd. I will try and replicate this when I get home. There is no way to return to the menu unless the game is paused and enter is pressed. I will definitely look into this ASAP! Could you please try to replicate this again and send me a PM and let me know what happens?

Amazing game you made here, the combat system is very good the most helpful power up for me was the Sword attack, all of the power ups was very useful in this game, I'm hoping there's gonna be more games like this in the future keep up the fantastic work my dude. :D