Reviews for "Save To Kill"

HOLY SHIT.

This game is amazing, i love this type of games since 1942, now that as the shit.

BUT BRO, try beating this game with my eyes, being colorblind as i am. IT WAS FUCKING INSANE, that last stage, that long ass checkpoint, plus the boss throwing red shots in the final, holy motherfucking lord gaben.

Amazing!! One of my all time favorites!!!

fun and cool story

This game is really addicting. The music and the weapons draw you in. I really love this game. I literally played it for multiple hours without realizing how much time passed. Which is bad for me but great for this game's reputation. LOVE IT!!!

Wow ! a really fun and short game. The stage was decently Challenging. I'm not a hardcore bullet hell so this is perfect for me. I didn't have to grind the stage except the first one when you start the game. But even then I only grinded 2 - 3 times just because I died. Then died a few more times on the later stage, but overall really fun game ! Good Job !