Reviews for "Save To Kill"

cool game but i hated how the final boss was so minor, like the 4th both was way better then the final, and there was nothing special to end the game off. but still nice game, wish it was a little longer though

exellent game Decafpanda! but there is a problem in the last boss used my special power (spacebar) when it was in the second phase, somehow i ended in the menu again and no medal, i had 3 hearths in the moment, thanks for the game and keep the good work!

decafpanda responds:

Thx for the play! That glitch makes no sense to me.... very odd. I will try and replicate this when I get home. There is no way to return to the menu unless the game is paused and enter is pressed. I will definitely look into this ASAP! Could you please try to replicate this again and send me a PM and let me know what happens?

Awesome old style shoot'em up!
Addictive! i will back again to this someday!

Gameplay -------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IvFosjRNQ Addictive and challenging! definitely would play more of this game

decafpanda responds:

Years since I last gave a review. Great job!!!