Reviews for "Death By Ninja"

Really fun game, great for killing a few minutes. If you do end up expanding it, I'd suggest some sort of level select as well as challenge modes. You could do stuff like arrows only, or arrows and shurikens, or melee only.

This game is nice and addictive, but I have a couple complaints. There´s a bug that an arrow is shot directly at a you and you have no time to react, it´s insta kill. Refreshing my browser seems to resolve the problem. Also, not a real problem, but lot´s of blood may conceal some stars and arrows and it can be quite dificult to spot them in that bloody mess. Aside of this, great game, congrats.

This is a extremely addictive! It has a lot in common with Foddy's game "Too Many Ninjas". The structure and timing of the game and the sound effects are great. Is it possible that the higher medals aren't working properly? I killed the Emperor and then continued to live long enough the get the subsequent rank (so never died with "Emperor" as my ranking) and the medals for King Slayer and Imperial March didn't show up.

this game is almost amazing but the hitbox of the arrows is fucking annoying because it behaves completely different than all other hitboxes in the game

if you fix them to not kill you while they are still 2 meters away the game would be top notch

You messed up some things with the update. Prior to it I would give it 5/5 since I like challenging games.
I feel as if sometimes it doesn't register my hits so I have to bash it more. The arrows also behave in a strange way - sometimes I had to swing 3 times just to hit it (pre-update you only had time for one swing, so you needed to hit the arrow first, no matter what was around you)
I feel as if the difficulty dropped now - but it's harder to go beyond 3min since some hits aren't beeing registered.