Reviews for "Death By Ninja"

This might seem crazy, but I actually really enjoy this game. It's crazy because the game is so hard! Well, you can get the hang of it after awhile. It's just that the medals are really hard to get. I miss the days where you only had to just try the game to get at least one. Still, this is awesome. I just love testing myself.

The arrows are the most annoying. Luckily, I get used to them too. The commentary is pretty funny. It's just a very fast paced game. Not the best detailed, but still very addictive.

Really good game with an easy to pick up premise and addicting gameplay, but I say that the randomized enemy spawning sometimes makes it start off way too difficult sometimes.

Dance Ninja Revolution Wooohoo fun game, good naration, inovative take on a simple system

very good game but I get Emperor rank just pressing all the 8 buttons all the time

Pretty well developed I guess... But there's no way to save yourself in many situations. The game just creates impossible situations. Having a health bar would help considering how many hits it takes to kill the other ninjas. Also, moving around would help tremendously. I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to leave the character in one place where literally everyone can come in from every angle and kill them.

A game is supposed to make you feel like you need to use your wit and prowess to beat it. This game is one of those games where you just have to throw a dice and see what happens. Games like that aren't fun. They're just cheap and lazy to make.