Reviews for "Death By Ninja"

Ok so first off, this is a really nice game. The controls are smooth, the graphics are neat and I love the simplicity of it. That being said, I do have a few criticisms.

The voice acting is a little off... it seems like you had the direction down, but should have gotten someone else to do it rather than doing it yourself.

Most of the time the ninjas are just aimlessly running around not attacking you, I understand that this is likely by design, the AI could be tightened up a bit.

The random highspeed dart that flies out of nowhere is something that IMO, should be introduced a bit later in the game after some scaling.

I hope you don't take any of these criticisms too harshly though, because I really dig the game. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

How about a story mode or survival missions with interactive environments and equipment/spells (;
Skins/Armor, it's up to you guys!

It needs levels and more types of enemies, but it's really good and it will be better if the ninja could move around the screen.

Simple but really fun !

I could barely reached Captain level, but I like how hard it is anyways. Narrator made me want to play again and again because he sounds like an evil villain who I just want to smack in the face lol.
If you make an extended version, please do make possible to get a revenge on the narrator! It would be awesome!
Animations are really really nice and smooth. Blood could use polishing of some kind, but it is great overall.