Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)"

was expecting some kind of weird hentai but wasn't disappointed by at all by the lack of hentai

I meant to score it a five but my phone is shit, this needs a ten, and more. This is amazing

Cool animation but god damn that band stole the show hard. Had to check out (and soon purchase) their first album and was pleasantly surprised to see they usually don't rock this hard.They have a more chill demeanor throughout, while still getting pretty heavy here and there. They bill themselves as an experimental psychedelic rock/jazz band and they managed to perfectly blend these genres together so no one genre stands out in particular making very a groovy yet unique sound throughout the 2016 album. If this song was a little "loud" for you, I highly recommend checking them out anyway, maybe even more so.

As for the animation, it was lovely to look at and I'm definitely going to have to check out more stuff by him, but all praise be onto the band behind the animation.

That was lovely. Really liked the song, but would have been nice to get a bit more context and less recycled scenes.

Thought this was gonna be some sort of meme reading the title. Left kinda pleased and confused