Reviews for "Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.07)"

YVFfXEpYSl5ZX0FCUUFYSF9fVFVGRUdQWVZYXlNVRFpbVUNYYURYQFdFRERYQkJDXVhFVV5HUFVG
RUVEXElHQ1FJW0NeSUFYYVhbWFZZX11ZX0NCSUdEVV1YTUhbWFhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9HYlhFXUpY
X1pFQ1xDXVhFS1pHUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeUVhASUNaU0xbWVhYQVVY
X05VRF5CVF9FfFlFXkpbX1pFQ1xDSUVAVVtSWUpbWFhZQVRYXk5XRF1CV19FYURcQFdFQkRYX0Fe
V1hFVVxHUFVGW1haVElCQ1RJRVtCVF9FfFlFXUpYRERYRVxDSUVYSENaTUg=

I am enjoying these games a lot. You have a good sense of humor and style. I wanted to let you know about a bug with the extra stickers; I have been playing for about 20 minutes, and somehow have 5004 extra stickers. Thanks for the bonus and keep up the good work!

CuddlePitGames responds:

Thanks for pointing that out! I fixed it shortly after you posted this!

And thanks for playing!

Great game as always. Anyways, I have a few suggestions to improve.
First off, can you give the shop a few more decortations? And can you give Vanilla a Vanilluxe costume? Second, can you put Pokemon Trainers into the game? Like, maybe the trainer can be a spirit that the witch commanded, and is using cosplayers as Pokemon to fight. Third, can you make a Mew cosplayer in the next update? Maybe like a miniboss or something, and can you please make the Mew reward image an anal one, like Ivy's? Fourth, and again in the next update, can you make the next room a Safari zone-like area? Fifth, in a later update, can you add the legendary bird trio, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres? You should make all 3 of them Mega Bosses.

Anyways, i "THINK" that's all I have for now, because I can only add one review, which is shit. Also. I just have a little argument about the game. It's just that some of these reward images are unfappable. Like, the hex maniac should've been a lying down anal image, but, maybe in the future, can you give some of the older cosplayers more reward images? Thanks. BTW Wigglytuff is one of my favorite pokemon, I'm using her on my Pokemon Red team.

Yl1aXUpbS11cX0FLVkRYSFZfVFVFRUZcVVZYXlVRRFdZVUNYYURYQFdFRERYR0REUkNYSENaTUhb
WFhZQVRYXE5WRFxCVV9GfFxZVVBZQ0RfQ1xHVVhBSUNYUVVGRUVEXUlFWk5VRF9CVV9EfFtdXEpb
X1pFQVxCSUVFQUNaU0xbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxDSUVYSUNfUVVFWUREXUlE
Q1JJWENeSUJYYURYQFdFQURYX0JeVVhFVV1dTUhHXFhZQVRYXk5URF1CV19GfFlYQFNFQkRYX0Fe
VFhGVV5HUlVGRUVaQVdMQ1RJXkNDUV9FfFlFXUpYX19FRFxCSUVYSENaTUg=

Always great content. Have been looking forward to this one for a while.

CuddlePitGames responds:

Awesome! We're happy you got to enjoy it!