For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "EnV - Dynasty"

It is awesome, I think you should keep up your great skillz. Just one thing, it's kinda long for a song like this, it's very repetitive.

You always seem to start your songs with something different every time, then it jumps into that same style i LOVE! This song isn't as fast as the others but that's what special about it. I absolutly love your work!!! Keep it up! -Icey

The first 15 seconds sounded like something out of the Metroid series, that was an interesting ear taste. Then at :43-:44. That sick ass drop, felt like I was at EDC once I heard that drop. Damn, make me wanna go back to EDM night at a club. Love it, can move to it and feel it surge through me.

I want to download it so bad!

Great song! Love the sounds! What program and vst are you using? Would love to learn how to make the sounds sound this professional in my songs.

Keep it up!