Reviews for "Pokkaloh final"

Overall Good Game But Can We Have The Cheats Enabled Pleased But Great Game 10/5

pokkaloh responds:

Thanks, cheats code are available to my patrons.

Man, such a an awesome game! I spent almost half a day on this, 11 hours trying to get the itens, build the houses, seducing the ladies hahaha. Great job man. BTW, That Soundtrack for the sex scenes...Man, i just love it. Did you have the name or you know who own it? I must get this song XD

Thanks :)
More detailed credit for soundtrack can be found here : http://pokkaloh.tumblr.com/post/141254883155/hi-there-love-your-game-but-i-wanted-to-ask-what

How can i save ? I can't finish it in 1 day.

pokkaloh responds:

The game should save each time you wake up. And there are save codes in the menu in case this doesn't work or to transfer saves.

Just a question for the creator is there any way to paste save files on mobile I've tried to no avail and i hate starting over when I've put hours into one save file idk if im asking too much (fantastic game btw i WANT to play more)

Thanks
I didn't know it was playable on mobile :s So I won't be able to help.
There are two ways to transfer a save, the first is to copy the flash shared object file, the other is to use the save codes.

how does the leveling system work for each of the activities, specifically mining

pokkaloh responds:

I don't remember for mining, it either decreases the power of each hit. Or it increase the tolerance at which a ore is considered as mined. For peeping, you see though a bigger hole. For fishing you go deeper faster (deeper is where are the better fishes). Running, you run faster. Hunting I don't remember, but in every case, it makes the games easier. :)