Reviews for "Nympho Waifu ++"

I love it, getting a taste of the extras adds even more variation to the 11 endings.

great game, (like always), but I had an issue where my saves no longer worked, I saved at the Yes vs No question in the office, and now that is the only save i can use, nothing will save, either the quicksave or the manual saving doesnt work. Also the quicksave is located where quickload is during a decision, so trying to click without looking made me load instead of save.

Besides that, I'd add a list that shows what endings i've gotten and not gotten yet (what i could possibly get would be nice too). Great game overall, love the dialogue and scenes.

marblesyrup responds:

Did you save with Quicksave or in-menu save when the save function got fucked out? (feel free to PM us the details)

this is your most madure game, but I miss your classic style.

Absolutely wonderful. I had my doubts at the beginning, but this was a very interesting and steamy production. You continue to impress me with the quality of your work.

hahahahahahahahahahah *DEEP INHALE* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *DEEP INHALE* oh god the pirate shit is killing me. I love you man what ever you do, don't stop doing this stuff. Crusoe, and re:maid were beautiful, this is beautiful too, but in a more funny way. I can't wait for you new stuff with your own art style though.