For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 86 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

Excellent Game
the combinations of different animes and Graphics with the stories are awesome!! Great Work

Just need to put a solution for the Energy, it doesn't make sense that I have to wait very very long to refill to enjoy only one minute in the story !!!

Besides, the [Battle] need to be improved (put some graphics).

and waiting for the events as well...

good game but you should lower energy costs a bit its ridiculous that it takes like a whole day just to complete a mission now this is my only issue with the game

cool game, really like how it plays. The specialist system though is the one thing i would complain about, I mean maybe i just haven't played long enough, but I think whoever is a charm specialist (me) get the short end of the stick because almost all of the judges that i have seen at least either heavily favor hardcore or know-how. Im not sure how impactful the judges are and if maybe charm is supposed to be "middle of the road" as it is usually alway the 2nd most liked but thats just my opinion.

Its a good game I like it ,but are we not going to get max energy when we level up anymore?

Kinkoid responds:

We introduced with the new version of the game some changes on that regard. Now after level 10, the refill is made every 10 levels.

You can find the patch note here :

except for this new add on either side that MAKES PLAYING THE GAME IMPOSSIBLE!