Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

This is a fun game, albeit it is pretty slow after the first few levels. The comics are fun and sexy, and it's not to difficult to figure out the system. However, I have been trying every evening during the Back to School event to unlock the girl that the Dark Lord has unique during the event (Level 20-23). It has gotten to the point where I one-hit him yet despite that I have yet to unlock the girl. Just how low is the chance of unlocking her? Thank you though, please keep adding more content.

Kinkoid responds:

We do not disclose the chance of getting a girl. We want that the girls keep being special events within our player base so we are keeping it totally random for the event girls to be fair with all the players.

FUn GAme keep up the good work ...... it would be cool if there was reverse harem where the girl is the protagonist . either way the game is good

Good game

Thank !

Is this game made in Australia, because that rise in energy prices makes me believe so... Good game otherwise.

Hello,
The game isn't made in Australia (also... why Australia?)

Thanks for the feedback :)

Yess