For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

Wow just wow

Cool I love it

Good game, great art! When I first got to the town, though, I was reading the news headlines, mostly the "Back to School!!" one and noticed that people who completed enough daily missions in a certain time got a free girl. Sadly, I started playing on the 20th and the chance to get the girl ended on the 15th. Is there any way to get the free girl after the deadline? I did almost every daily mission since I started.

P.S. How do you customize your avatar? I've been looking (not very hard, but still looking) and can't find out how.

Kinkoid responds:

Every month we are doing events that gives access to some girls (some in trolls, some in Pachinko and one with the daily missions) during a specific amount of time. During these events there is special daily missions that you need to finish (at least 12 on the 14) to get the free girl. These girls will probably come back in the future. ;)

Currently, regarding the avatar, there is no way to changing it. We are working on some features regarding this.

love the game just quick questions

i feel like your in a constant struggle to balance the in game currency for a while winning battles against bosses would drop a nice chunk of change then y'all raise prices on shop items to compensate then drop boss winnings down ect ,,, now as a long time player im left winning 10k for each fight but needing millions to level characters just feels excessive with a slow play-through like this game id really recommend keeping the currency more balanced were already waiting for energy and battle points it should take a week to level a character

also i know its been asked before but seriously what is the drop rate on the characters in there boss fights i get one then dump on the same boss for multiple days and never get anything ... does the timing even matter? im assuming you can actually win them all?

ill be honest i had y'all on patreon for a few months but do to these issues Ive kinda lost interest in the game the play through is just to slow still definitely one of the best games on newgrownds

Kinkoid responds:

Hello !

Constantly, we proceed at a balance of the game. We try to improve player experience for to allow players to get all girls. But it can take a lot of time for find the good balance.

We don't give the percentage for girls's drop and yes, you can to get all girls.

Excellent Game
the combinations of different animes and Graphics with the stories are awesome!! Great Work

Just need to put a solution for the Energy, it doesn't make sense that I have to wait very very long to refill to enjoy only one minute in the story !!!

Besides, the [Battle] need to be improved (put some graphics).

and waiting for the events as well...