For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

fap fap fap fap fap

I like the game, it's new and it's not like other games, plus the content is really nice. No reason to not play it. And Patreon page is really nice giving you kobans.

cool

For those who are not patient yeah this game is wallet drainer ... i play this game for more then a year now and i didn't pay a single penny,dollar,euro what ever you prefer and i enjoy it still. It is not a hour to complete the story game it is a evolving process you evolve by entering daily doing the activity,arena,tower of fame,story,chapter bosses and daily pachinka and sometimes from doing activities you earn enough kobans to get the epic pachinka and for me is enough. I absolutely love this game and for the people who trash this game i suggest to think before they comment and don't rush because this game is a slow pace game and does not require to invest that much into it not that i discourage that for the people who want to help the developers to grow the game by investing into it don't get me wrong but i've seen so many comments that say that this game is a wallet drainer and i wanted to post this comment just to clarify that this game is not made just for that, it is made as a enjoyable of hentai art that they provide!

who is on