Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

it's a classic pay to play freemium game.
But i gave it 4 stars because unlike all the other garbage, this game actually has ways of bypassing the paywall without paying. Contests, missions, quests and a total of 3K free premium currency all of which will get you half way through the game with ease. The only thing holding you back is the energy system which is a test of patience. Of course you can bypass that too if you are good at math. time your fights properly so that you get the most of levelup refills.

Kinkoid responds:

Thx for your comment :) As you say, we believe that our game is different from other Free to Play games. You can enjoy the game without having to pay and that's what we wanted to achieve.

A new rebalacing is coming soon so the energy system will be different and much more appealing for the player ;)

It's a great and funny game but I have a question and a complain.

1) Where is the replica shop?
2) Why did you remove the free energy from a level up?

Kinkoid responds:

Thank you for your kind words !

About the replica shop, what do you mean ?

For the energy refill : this is one of the change we introduced with the new version of the game. Now after level 10, the refill is made every 10 levels.

When we use to level up we regained our energy but now we dont, it takes forever to get something done. i really wish this was fixed.

Kinkoid responds:

The energy refill is provided every 10 level after level 10.

Nice game. The waiting gets a bit frustrating though. Also, I think one of the missions is bugged. I just can't find a way to complete Terra cognita 2. It says I have to go back to the ship, but nothing new happens.

Kinkoid responds:

This is perfectly normal, the follow-up of the adventure will come soon.

Had fun for a bit but now I only have about 5 minutes of things I can do until i'm out of energy and battle points and have to wait hours before I can do anything else.

I think it's a bit ridiculous to have each little panel of the quests cost 8-11 points when leveling doesn't bring them back and theres soo many panels that don't progress the story in any way.

Kinkoid responds:

We desire to mostly appeal to casual gamer and we don't want to require too much involvement in all aspect.
Also, our artists are working really hard to create new stories and new girls, consequentely, the energy is calculated to give us a bit of time.