For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

Kinkoid responds:

Could you provide more details ?

love the game just quick questions

i feel like your in a constant struggle to balance the in game currency for a while winning battles against bosses would drop a nice chunk of change then y'all raise prices on shop items to compensate then drop boss winnings down ect ,,, now as a long time player im left winning 10k for each fight but needing millions to level characters just feels excessive with a slow play-through like this game id really recommend keeping the currency more balanced were already waiting for energy and battle points it should take a week to level a character

also i know its been asked before but seriously what is the drop rate on the characters in there boss fights i get one then dump on the same boss for multiple days and never get anything ... does the timing even matter? im assuming you can actually win them all?

ill be honest i had y'all on patreon for a few months but do to these issues Ive kinda lost interest in the game the play through is just to slow still definitely one of the best games on newgrownds

Hello !

Constantly, we proceed at a balance of the game. We try to improve player experience for to allow players to get all girls. But it can take a lot of time for find the good balance.

We don't give the percentage for girls's drop and yes, you can to get all girls.

Overall mechanics of the game would make this a fine lewd time killer if it wasn't for the multiple ways to stonewall the progress

I get that you have it set up to allow yourselves more time to work on the game, but as other reviews have stated, the energy usage in adventure mode is wank. it shouldn't cost 30+ energy to burn through one image with only multiple changes in text and a zoom in on a different section of the image. Maybe adjust it so that way there's a logical amount of energy used, but in a manner where we can go through the multiple frames of one image.

Why in the blue blazes does it cost gold to collect from the entirety of the harem? I understand that you make money off of people purchasing gold, but that is an absolute waste of resources to just collect another resource.

The wait times are redonkulous. You have to wait X amount of time to collect Y amount of money, but the Y does not change depend on how long you wait to collect it. If you tell us we can make so much over an hour, let us make that much if we wait that long to collect it. Maybe change it so that the girls level determines how much they make while the affection level lowers the wait time you have on collecting the money.

For the 1 free plinko, the 24 hour wait time seems overly long for a gamble. Maybe change it to 12 hours.

As a merger between energy and wait times, again as others pointed out, the lack of an energy restoration upon leveling up more than just anchors you. It dismembers you and expects you to run a marathon.

Kinkoid responds:

Constantly, we improve the game but it can take a lot time. If a lot of things are long for recharge, it's for appreciate the game and its mecanics. We wish that the game continues to be easy to play, to take in hands and can be played casually.

Nice game. The waiting gets a bit frustrating though. Also, I think one of the missions is bugged. I just can't find a way to complete Terra cognita 2. It says I have to go back to the ship, but nothing new happens.

Kinkoid responds:

This is perfectly normal, the follow-up of the adventure will come soon.

I feel that the new girls you can get from NPCs should have a higher probability to be obtained the higher level the NPC opponent is... It took forever to get all three from the dark lord, and still haven't gotten any from ninja spy, and I've gotten him to level 42. I've been trying since before the Valentines day event, which I understand made some changes to drop rates. Dores RNG fairy just hate me? XD

The increased gold for higher level opponents is nice, though...

Kinkoid responds:

We understand your situation, understand the system ingame is a random system for all Boss ingame. As it is a random system the recruitment of girls is not assured.