Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

I played this only the Hentai Heroes 30 seconds when you out of energy, and you have to waiting frustrate for 2 hours refill though.

Kinkoid responds:

Bit dull in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the music or aesthetics, either.

You need to increase the energy and challenge cap, 100 energy and 20 challenge is to low and only allows for 1 minute of game play a day.

Kinkoid responds:

Thank you for your opinion! Constantly, we improve the game but it can take a lot time. If a lot of things are long for recharge, it's for appreciate the game and its mecanics. We wish that the game continues to be easy to play, to take in hands and can be played casually.

30 seconds of playtime per day... brilliant.

Agreed with previous review. This is not being mean, it has been said numorous times in the game forum and nothing is being done to fix the server issues that constantly is not responding and giving either that error message or just plain connection lost. It is not playable like this, only coming with patchnote updates which is okay I guess but what is the point if this game has all these server problems. No stars for rating just because of this because this is a problem that is almost for a year happening. No fix, no let's draw a dancing carrot. And this problem happens simultaniously on both Harem and Hentai Heroes. Stop doing patch updates and get a better server that can handle this game because honestly, people want to click things and not wait minutes where everything seems to be not responding.