For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

This is one of the best games I've in a long while.

One of my favorite games

except for this new add on either side that MAKES PLAYING THE GAME IMPOSSIBLE!

this need to remove the energy system or atleast make it more enjoyable like let us play it for 5h a day x) not 5mins a day

Kinkoid responds:

We understand your feeling. If a lot of things are long for recharge, it's for appreciate the game and its mecanics. We wish that the game continues to be easy to play, to take in hands and can be played casually.

The drop rate on villain battles needs to be better. I've been I'm half way through one sections and still don't have all the girls from the previous section. Major suckage IMO.

Kinkoid responds:

Thank you for your opinion! We understand your feeling. But, please, keep in mind that the drop rate works randomly. We have a lot of datas which show us that our system work fine. As it's a random system, get a girl is not assured. We are working on improving it though.