Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

Não sou ninguem para falar que o jogo é ruim. mas eu aprecio seu esforço para faze-lo, então voçe ganhou meu respeito.

h

Well done and pretty funny I must admit. For a time based game, I find it much less abusive on the paying game currency than most titles of this kind. No need for much involvment and it'S still entertaining. I believe a fair amount of bad reviews come from the fact that most games here aren't time based and don't need the same kind of involvment over a long timespan.

Kinkoid responds:

Thank you a lot for your kind words. And yes, we desire to involve our player in the long term while not forcing them to put a lot of attention within the game when they are away. :)

Cool I love it

FUn GAme keep up the good work ...... it would be cool if there was reverse harem where the girl is the protagonist . either way the game is good