Reviews for "Hentai Heroes"

Shame you cant use your Harem heroes account on this platform

soooo umm i did the 11 dailys for the rancher bunny and didnt get her.....

Hello Kinkoid Team,

Thanks for your last reward, you are very considerated.
After several times I've seen from you good actions for your players, and the way you've made this game grow up and improve it, I think it's my time to say thanks.

I've started in HH in November of 2017 I think, and this game was fun.
I was playing just because I've seen or played most of the characters appearing here, was quite funny, yes, but just that, maybe a bit plain.
Now it's still funny, but also competitive, complete and FAIR, you've really done well team.
The tempo in the stories is correct, I'm actually waiting for the new chapter. :D

Support is very kind, I've contacted him in a couple times and everything went so smooth.
I've really payed sometimes just for support you a bit, not because I needed.

Keep doing things this way, because it's the good one.
Thanks again Team.

Best regards,
Zerham

PD: Love also the script of the adventure. Full of Easter Eggs. :D

What do the ticket things i get do? i do not remember. Pretty fun either way :)

Kinkoid responds:

Hello!
The tickets are for the Champion's battles, after you pass the 3rd world you will be able to fight them :)

i need help! For some reason, whenever I click the blue next button it moves and then turns grey. How do i get past this?

Kinkoid responds:

Hello,
Could you please give more information about this issue with the ingame support? This will be very useful for us to explain what happened.
Regards.