Reviews for "Phantom Reverse #3"

I Really like this new series. Is it conected with Universe 08? Interesting we see the locket connected to Clear Moon.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks - and yes it is :-)

I really like this story. Keep making it.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks - I'm working on episode 4 already :)

OK seems like this is another epic good episode this time it is really confusing but i think ryan is the one behind all this or maybe he might be the phantom..that is all i hope u make dead detention 3 after this series i really love ur games that is all Thnk u ^_^

Thanks ;-D

I was planning to make Dead Detention 3 this year, but I decided to instead focus on new ideas first. Never say never though!

A little shorter than i expected but then again this one came up a bit faster. I must say I feel a bit like i'm playing Majora's Mask again with time slowly winding down. Maybe you should use a "Final Hours" Song remix or something in the future for this series! I got to say man. I Envy your Skill dude! bringing your stories to life like this is a talent very few people posses. Consider another 5 stars and this one is added to my favorites!

Great as always! Keep up the great work!