Reviews for "Ty Lee - Fun in the Sun (18+ commission)"

you did one of my favorite cartoon girls quite flawlessly you know I was just thinking since this is newgrounds why not do one with zone-tan

EroPharaoh responds:

I love Zone's work, not really interested in collabs at the moment though. :) Thank you!

FINALLY years after years we got an animation about tylee and a good one!! fantastic work and i love the'' ball in the mouth '' joke on your animations XD .........its your signature now

EroPharaoh responds:

Thanks! I figured I did it once and people appreciated it, why not keep doing it? You can also click on the panties off to the side! ;)

Thank you i loved this mainly because i love Ty Lee she is my favorite female character on the show and i find her very sexy and very attractive. She is also innocent but dangerous.

@EroPharaoh I would love to see another game of her this time Ty Lee using her chi blocking ability on a male victim making him limp in both his arms and legs allowing her to violate him with the regular Cowgirl sex position for Vaginal and Anal but also with a Fellatio option also with Cum, Breast Size, Clothing and all other options just like in this game.

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! You most likely won't see anymore of her from me unless it's a paid commission unfortunately. Great ideas, though! :)

Voice acting is ON POINT. And the animations are full of emotion I just love it.

Thank you! :)