Reviews for "Ty Lee - Fun in the Sun (18+ commission)"

Thank you i loved this mainly because i love Ty Lee she is my favorite female character on the show and i find her very sexy and very attractive. She is also innocent but dangerous.

@EroPharaoh I would love to see another game of her this time Ty Lee using her chi blocking ability on a male victim making him limp in both his arms and legs allowing her to violate him with the regular Cowgirl sex position for Vaginal and Anal but also with a Fellatio option also with Cum, Breast Size, Clothing and all other options just like in this game.

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! You most likely won't see anymore of her from me unless it's a paid commission unfortunately. Great ideas, though! :)

well done

Thank you!! :)

well done. good animation man. check your PM!

Thank you!

Perfect lipsynch, animation's nice and fluid, natural looking. I like how happy she is :3

Thank you! ;)

I really like it but one thing that bothers me is the facial expressions, they look way too like happy especially compared to the voice, other than that great job :O

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! :D The guy who commissioned this wanted her REAL happy! ;)